keskiviikko 24. elokuuta 2011

A great day!



Yesterday we went out on the streets of downtown Helsinki to give out our flyers promoting the lecture. The people there radiated incredible warmth and interest towards our ideas. I feel really grateful to have the opportunity to share Chamberlains philosophy with others.















Meanwhile, on the Internet I've met a guy from Germany who stumbled across my blog by accident and was really interested in the teachings of Chamberlain. His name is Andy and thanks to Chamberlain he has taken the first step towards reaching his dreams! I'm very proud of him even though I've never met him face to face. You can read the interesting thoughts of Andy from his blog:

http://inputoutputlife.wordpress.com

Keep smiling! And remember to reserve your tickets to the lecture!

mysteeriteatteri@gmail.com

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti